Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Savannah

Savannah was my first shoot with a complete stranger (aside from in class where we still had some guidance). She was easy to talk to and fun to shoot. She's starting a photography business and her boyfriend is in the Army, so we had a lot to talk about. I'm gonna go do a senior portrait shoot with her on Saturday morning, so hopefully I'll do better on the lighting then.
Like I've said before I really just need to work on lighting. And posing too, but I'd be a lot happier with my pictures if I could work with the light better. I'm pretty comfortable with Photoshop (not that I don't have lots to learn there, I just know my way around PS4 decently). And dangit, I still can't figure out what's going on with my stupid resizing! I don't want to mess with Photobucket but I hate how Blogger resizes.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.