Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tyler

Since I already showed off some of Tyler and Michael, I'm just doing ones of Tyler now, even though they had so many adorable ones together. I had to stop myself from picking more and more because she seriously had so many good ones that it was hard to pick just a few! I really am happy with this shoot, it increased my confidence times a million. I feel like I'm finally figuring out light, although I know I'm bound to make more mistakes with it. Tyler made it easy with posing, she was such a natural in front of the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look closely and you can see the dandelion thingies blowing away. Sure amused me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.