Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't Hate Me...

But I'm not posting a picture. I'm just going to tell you how much fun is in store for you in the next few weeks on the blog! I'm a little behind in my editing and I'm working hard to get caught up, but holy moly am I excited to show you what I've got. Hopefully in the next 2.5 weeks I will be able to show off:

-Steff+Dennis
-Kendra
-Laurisa
-Sara+Matt

I got to do some fun stuff I haven't gotten to do before and I am SO excited. So go ahead and get excited too and I promise next time I write something there will be plenty of pictures involved too!

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.