Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hopkins Family : Kansas City Photographer

I'd like you to meet a ridiculously good looking family. I mean seriously. How gorgeous is Lexie? I'm kind of thinking that she set a high standard for me when I eventually have a daughter (because, you know, I'm having chats with my eggs about making sure they let a girl swimmer in instead of a boy one so I actually do get to have a little bit of pink and purple in my life whenever it's time for another baby).

2 comments:

clippingimages December 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

best wishes for this family.......

Getty Images Representatives Philippines January 17, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

The little girl looks very gorgeous on the photo shoot. She had a good capture in the photo. Good memories for your family.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.