Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tiffany

I need to look at my pictures from the barn party tonight and see if I think I can restore them or if I learned my lesson about shooting with sunglasses on (hey, it was bright out there!). In the meantime, here is a preview of Tiffany's shoot - she put up with me so I could attempt to play with light. Too bad it was a million degrees and humid so as soon as we got outside our hair frizzed right up and she put on a hat. She rocked it anyway :)

I think these chairs made me fall in love with downtown Bonner.


I've mentioned my baby's foot fetish right? He LOVED Jesse's toes.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.