Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From The Fourth

I decided to take on a new secret (until it's done) project, so that has put me behind in my Photoshopping time. I also cut out my workout today so I could do the project, but please don't tell anyone. I'm caught up to my sister's photoshoot, but I also have somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 to do from class on Monday night too, so I made some progress but not enough. So how about some of the fireworks pictures I promised?



Well, I'm gonna start with things that aren't fireworks. Obviously these are flowers. Do you like my new watermark? It makes me feel important, but I dunno if I'll keep doing it. Only time will tell.


How adorable are they? Jackson wanted to be Wesley's best friend.


And there went my heart. It melted. Again.


He's quite patriotic. Or just really fascinated with flags. One of the two.


It's really not as bad as I'd thought it was.


I'm really mad at myself for cutting the bottom off of this one in camera so I had to crop it like I meant to do it. This is the best shot (minus the smoky background) and I screwed it up some.


I think this one's my favorite. Too bad it's not pink. Or green. Or purple. Or purple and green. I kind of like purple and green lately.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.