Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, July 6, 2009

More Lake Pictures

I shot my sister today. I haven't had time to Photoshop all of the pics I want, so I'll give you a preview and put up some other ones I've been storing up.


I thought I hated that you can see the reflections in his glasses, but now I think it's totally adorable.


I'm not a fan of the selective coloring, and I don't even really think I like it in this picture but I am obsessed with that bench. It's pretty and bright blue and totally out of place in front of the bait shop. That's why I love it.


Apparently I'm on a blue kick. These stairs matched her perfectly and we had to take pictures on them.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.