Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why My Productivity = Zero

Tomorrow I will subject you to some of the pictures I took in attempts to learn how to photograph fireworks. Well, maybe not tomorrow because I'm going to Lawrence to shoot my sister for an assignment, then the barn and then I'll be Photoshopping for a little bit. Then I have class and then bedtime for my teething (I'm thinking) child. Sometime in there I'd like to fit in a trip to Wal-Mart to stock back up on Motrin and Tylenol for him. I also wouldn't mind watching Army Wives that I DVRed, but that's reaching for the stars.


This hair...this red curly mess of adorableness. What am I going to do when he has more of it? How will I ever accomplish anything again?


Oh dear. Well, even if he stayed mostly bald, I think this face will prevent me from accomplishing things anyway. I'm not wishing for him to grow up, but maybe when he's 12 I'll be able to be productive again.


He has a foot and shoe fetish, except when they're on his own feet. Then he's obsessed with kicking them off.


I don't know about you, but I could NOT sleep like this. Ouch.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.