Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally July

Another month has started! Maybe this deployment really will end some day.

I've been trying to do a lot of Photoshopping lately which is why I haven't been blogging much. Have I mentioned that Jackson is officially walking? He has been for a couple weeks. Now he can climb onto the couch and mess around, and he thinks that's pretty much the coolest thing ever. I tried to get some pictures of it today but, naturally, as soon as I got my camera out he found something else to do until I put the camera away.

I'd have some pictures to share from my first photography class at Kelley Photo & Design but I forgot my camera battery and had to use Kelley's so they're on her computer and not mine. I tell ya, pregnancy brain never goes away. I used to do stupid things like this on a much smaller scale instead of almost daily. My dumb quota has been raised I guess, and I'm pretty sure I fill it almost every day.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from a couple weeks ago that I'm finally getting around to posting because I finally Photoshopped them.


He likes to mess with the grass.


Picking flowers for Mommy.


One of my mom's plants the morning after it rained.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.