Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Helpful Hint #2 & A Messy Baby

Lesson learned: don't cut your hair on days when you're feeling sad and overwhelmed. You'll make decisions like bangs. And taking off 4ish inches (she said 5 to 6 at one point, but I refuse to admit I cut that much). I loved it when she did it and I'm sure I'll love it again in a few days. I kind of miss my ponytail though. I like how much lighter my hair feels, but I liked that side pony pulled over my shoulder. Maybe the lesson should be don't answer your phone the day of hair appointments instead.


Here are some pictures I've been wanting to put up for a couple days and finally got loaded from the camera.

Look closely at that tongue. I do that when I think sometimes too, but I don't think he's ever seen me think quite that hard.

This is what happens when you give a baby chopped up veggies & meat from steak soup and an oreo for dessert. His face was about as messy as that high chair tray.


How soon can I start working on table manners? I know they won't kick in until he's trying to impress some girl when I let him date when he's 30, but I'd like to know when to start anyway.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.