Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Helpful Hint #1

Let me tell you something I learned last night: when you are housesitting, always make sure you know where a flashlight and/or some candles are. You don't want to be wandering around with your sister trying to find a flashlight or candles when you should be studying. And when said sister leaves you alone in the dark, having more than two candles would be convenient. Good thing it was quiet so I could have heard a burglar sneaking up on me, because I sure wouldn't have seen him.


I have some really cute pictures of Jackson that I want to put up, and hopefully I can get that done tomorrow. I should be studying for a test right now, but obviously I'm not.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.