Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kelley - Babies - Rambling

I shot a TON of these two playing and I'm just making a dent in editing them, so I'll show the beginning. I also finished my assignment for class and eventually will get to play with the rest of the pictures I shot Monday. I also finished the ones from the barn party and the day I shot Jackson in his button-down shirt and diaper. Now I just need to work on the ones I took at our very first photo class and of another shoot that I did on Wednesday. Two steps forward but I'm still about twenty back.

First Kelley:






Then the kiddos:





0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.