Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Miscellaneous

Here are a few pictures from the many lately that I am waaaaay behind on editing:

These first few are from the barn party. Ann was totally gonna steal Jackson.


Busy boy.


His hair gets curlier and curlier. It curls into a little mohawk on its own sometimes.


Sneak peek from the scavenger hunt in class on Monday.

I realized recently that I like putting pictures on here better than on Facebook. Yeah, I can put more on Facebook, but then people look at them (I know, can you believe it?). When I put them here I don't really think anyone reads this so I can say what I want and put up pictures and I feel like I'm being secretive but not really. I dunno. I'm weird.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.