Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Tiffany

I practiced some Photoshop actions on Tiffany's pictures I had left.





I made the action for this one. I'm sure there are others just like it out there, but I made it with playing around. I think I'm gonna keep messing and messing.

I'm learning here. I need to keep practicing and playing, both in Photoshop and with my camera. I need to work on getting more fun angles and ideas. I need to just practice practice practice.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Hey Claire, its sabrina, had my photoshop teacher look at some of your work, cuz i had your site pulled up durring that class, and he really likes it, says it great work. :)

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.