Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Small Update (plus some Hillary & Tony!)

So life has been a bit crazy and I haven't been blogging. I do have a really really good excuse though. I promise. Jake's home!!! So shooting and editing have kind of been on pause since I was moving and then out of town. He goes back to work tomorrow which leaves me some free time again (dang it), so I'll be editing like crazy. And I have some fun stuff coming up in the next few weeks! So my blogging hiatus will be ending and I'll be entertaining again. Hopefully.

I shot Hillary & Tony's gorgeous engagement party before Jake got back, and got a few pictures of them. I'm really dumb and thought of a shot I would have loved to have gotten after it was all over, but maybe when he's back from his deployment they'll let me torture them with pictures again and we can get it. These are a few shots of just them, hopefully within the next week I can get up more pictures of the party.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.