Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Laurisa

I'm finally getting to blog Laurisa, and I'm SO excited! We had such a fun shoot (at least I did, Laurisa looked a little on the cold side sometimes). Wanna know something that I love about photography? You get to see another side of people. I knew Laurisa as my sweet RA (or CA, I don't remember what they were called at K-State vs at Mizzou. Basically I lived on the floor she supervised in the dorms). I was glad to have a pretty RA who wasn't totally awkward and wasn't on a power trip. I knew she was applying to KU's nursing school (and got in). But that's really about all I knew. After this shoot, I know she is also one hot mama! Seriously, look how she works it out in pretty much EVERY picture.

(Is it just me or does she look kind of like Rita from Dexter in this one? I don't remember the actress's name who plays Rita right now.)

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.