Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sara + Matt

Sara & Matt were total troopers for this shoot. We climbed a hill full of burs (burrs? However you spell the prickly things that come off of plants and stick EVERYWHERE), down a rocky incline, and around some pretty massive puddles. They didn't even argue when I wanted to stop on a median of a busy street and make them kiss. They've been through 2 deployments together, though, so they're pretty used to rolling with the punches.

Love the modelicious look! I've never had a guy give me that kind of strong, serious look before.

2 comments:

Emily November 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Claire Bear these are INCREDIBLE, some of your best yet I think. I've been following your photography for awhile and have not yet told you how talented you are and how beautiful and inspiring your work is! Love you, keep it up gorgeous. These pics made my heart swell, I'm so proud of your work and talent. -Emily Kinskey

Shauna Renee November 30, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Claire, I LOVE the one you took through the opening of the wall! Also, great flair on the last one!

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.