Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Emily

See, I'm being good about getting up the rest of my sneak peek. I talked a little about Emily, but what I didn't tell you was that she was game for anything. And she just laughed at my rambling like it was normal for a person to talk about nothing for as long as I do. We had a lot of fun during this shoot, both while shooting and while driving around Manhattan looking for places to shoot. We also had fun afterwards having a few drinks, watching YouTube videos (I would post links because they were all hilarious but we watched a ton and some aren't super appropriate) and going to Aggieville with Jake and his friends. So now that I've talked a lot about Emily, here are the rest of her pictures!






For more from this shoot, click here. And keep your eyes peeled for more of miss Layla because I am going to get them posted before we leave for Michigan tomorrow!

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.