Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Layla (Sneak Peek)

So I've had a long debate about sneak peeks in my head and I've decided it's not going to be a long term thing. I think in the future I'm going to just post a few pictures on the blog and then more on my Facebook fan page (ps - go become a fan if you aren't already!). Anyway, that's enough about sneak peeks.

On to more important stuff - your sneak peek of miss Layla! And it's really a sneaky one since you don't get to see her pretty face. I also just noticed they're all feeding pictures, which is funny. I'll ramble more about her when I do her full post, so here are the pictures!

I love how she's holding Jessica's finger. Babies are so sweet.

I love how Dan is looking at her while he feeds her.

And even though this one is not super wonderfully lit or anything, I love how in a moment of downtime, they're both touching and snuggling Layla. I had to take a picture.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.