Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Emily (Sneak Peek)

You already know Emily. You met her and her fiance Jason in their engagement shoot. Emily said she had an idea for a shoot and asked if I was game. I didn't give my old response ("Is my name Claire Leet?") because a) my last name has changed and b) I was boring and just said yes. So here is a preview of images from her shoot, I should have more to come later in the week!


This dog was SO funny. A lady was walking her, and Emily asked if we could do a few pictures with her. The dog was ALLLLLLLL about having her belly rubbed.



0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.