Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lindsey : Kansas City Senior Photography

Lindsey is a pretty great example of why I love seniors: fun clothes, up for anything. Oh yeah, and freaking gorgeous! We had fun wandering around downtown, minus a few terrifying moments when we shot on some stairs. We were perfectly safe, of course (I won't put you in danger during your shoot), but the height + the fact that there were HOLES (on purpose) in the stairs that you could see straight down through = scary.

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot, and if facebook ever starts behaving and letting me upload pictures again, I'll link to more on my FB fan page!

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.