Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Mega Easter Blog

I know, I know. Easter was a while ago. I've just been busy trying to plan a few things and to get some things together (could that have been any more vague?). But I didn't want you to miss out on this cuteness. And there is a lot of it, this is photo overload in a post. Seriously, how adorable is my family? I may be biased, but I think we produce some of the cutest kids around!

I'll start with a few from Jackson's Easter egg dyeing adventure, and then get to everyone on Easter morning.



I think somebody is having too much fun! Love the dye on his face.

My dad calls Jackson "The Dude." Kind of like Big Lebowski, but not. Am I the only one who dislikes that movie?

Curls!

Only part of the mess that was my child after dyeing eggs. He had so much fun!

Ok, now onto the Easter morning pictures. First up is a reaaaaaal winner. My son will say cheese anytime you either a) say cheese or b) point a camera at him. Regardless of what he happens to be eating at the time. Nobody even taught him the "Do you like seafood?" "Yeah, why?" "See food! Aaahhhhhhhh" trick. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about.

This picture of Connor wins as my favorite picture from the whole day. He was excited about finding eggs.

Ok, it totally melts my heart that Addison runs like this. These were obviously taken at two different times, so it's not just a one time run. I love it.

Addison's not all innocent though. The first one is an adorable face right before she shot me, then whoever was standing next to me.

He totally loved his boots from Grandma.

Who's the photographer now?


And he also helped Grandpa drive the boat on Easter too. Such a good little captain! (Any guesses whose hair Jackson inherited?

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.