Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Am SO Thankful....

...for this little Spiderman boy.

Yesterday I photographed a fetal demise (a little girl born at 20 weeks). It was the hardest session I've ever shot. I don't know how to not be heartbroken for that mom. I don't know what I would do in her situation. Would I do it again? Yes. The only thing that would make a demise even more sad on my end would be knowing that someone wanted pictures of their baby but didn't get any. I can't imagine my life without Jackson - my bossy, sassy, poopy, messy, disastrous, early rising, snuggly, loving, playful, creative, wonderful little boy. I don't really know what to say or what to think about the whole thing, except that I'm painfully aware of how lucky I really am. Even if I do have to wake up before 7 some mornings.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.