Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Take Two : Kansas City Family Photographer

Meet Devin, Melissa, and Addison. We tried taking photos in the late summer, but miss Addison wasn't really feeling it. It was hot, and she just wanted to play. Our second attempt was much more successful, although she still wanted to play on the nearby playground. I was cracking up at some of the faces she made in the pictures - fake smiles, smiles that looked like she was in pain, and of course adorable smiles. She may also be a future photographer, she was a huge fan of helping me take some pictures :)

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.