Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Lori : Kansas City Boudoir Photographer

I really can't say enough good things about Lori. She booked back-to-back with a friend, and I'm so glad that she didn't call and cancel like she said she had thought about doing :) I loved all of the outfits she brought, and she had some damn cute shoes too! I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again: I love it when clients bring things that are personal to their husbands for their sessions. Lori rocked her husbands motorcycle jacket (and everything else she wore). I also need to go back and figure out why one of Lori's images violated the terms of use of Photobucket, because they blocked out a photo collage of hers. Hopefully I'll have some new photos up when I get caught up on editing albums & a couple new sessions!

1 comments:

JWC Fotos November 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.