Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Colin : Kansas City Children's Photographer

You're gonna have to prepare yourself for some cuteness with Mr. Colin's photos. He had me laughing the whole time, especially when our photo shoot turned into a giant game of tackle. If you have never had a 2 to 3 year old boy, you probably aren't well-versed in this game, so let me break it down for you: your child runs at you as fast as they can (which thankfully isn't terribly fast) and tackle you. They expect you to fall to the ground when they launch themselves at you, and then tell them how strong and tough they are. And maybe this isn't all 2 to 3 year old boys, but mine does it and Colin does it and my theory is that they aren't the only ones. So soak up all of his adorableness, and enjoy all of the various faces he makes - it's one of my favorite things about photographing them at this age!
(Yes, if you ask me to take a picture with you during your session, I WILL do it! And please, trust me during your session to fix your hair if it needs it even though my own looks like this).

2 comments:

Felisha December 21, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Yep my son is ADORABLE & Claire you're awesome & we had so much fun.. I was a little sore after the "tackle" game though... haha

Getty Images Philippines January 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Mr. Colins sure is adorable and lovely. Very cute little boy and seems that he really enjoy the photo shoot.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.