Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Andrea + Brandon : Kansas City Wedding Photographer

Well, here we have another wedding that was 5 months ago. Back when the grass was green & the trees had leaves & people got sweaty when they went outside. Remember that? I miss it. But that's not the point of this post. The point is Brandon & Andrea's wedding. Remember Brandon & Andrea? They had a perfect engagement session with lots of cute details. And guess what? Their wedding had lots of cute details too. It was such a fun day to work. It was especially fun since I'd been to Andrea's bachelorette party in May & had gotten to know the bridal party a little better. This was one of those weddings that was so fun, I think they should do it all over again. How's that sound guys? Yes? Ok, good.
(Also, yes. Yes that is me breaking it down on the dance floor. Sorry I'm so white. I can't really help it.)

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.