Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Katie : Kansas City Senior Photographer

Maybe you all remember Katie? She had some gorgeous headshots last year for a pageant. And I'm pretty sure that this year's session topped those few I shared last year. This was like a combination of pageant photos & her senior pictures. SO much fun. It was so hard to narrow down pictures for this post, because so many of them came out fabulous. Also, a big thanks to Katie for trusting me on the location. I don't know if a lot of people would have been up for it when I said it was an abandoned house that had signs saying it was unfit for human use/living :)

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.