Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Joanna : Kansas City Newborn Photographer

Meet sweet Joanna. How fabulous is all of her hair? I'm seriously so jealous. I think hairy babies are just the cutest thing - even when they have hair on their little backs. Joanna's head full of hair was perfection. And I'm pretty sure she only cried once during our shoot, and it was for just a couple seconds. So basically? I wanted to steal her. Too bad I'm a mom and I know that a) I could never steal another mom's baby and b) I'd want to give her right back once she hit about 2 to 2.5 years anyway. But I'm off topic. Joanna was also a surprise for Gina & Doug - in that they didn't find out what she was until she was born. How much fun is that?

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.