Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Perfection in Saddle Form

This beautiful, comfortable, wonderful thing is off to New York tomorrow. I'm so sad to sell it, but it's just too pretty to sit unused. I think my favorite thing about it (besides the fact that it fits my long legs without making me look like a freak) is how it smells. It's got a wonderful leather smell. I love having it in my car, because my whole car smells like a very expensive tack room. Then I can imagine I've got all sorts of expensive saddles and really cool bits and pretty bridles. I love how tack rooms smell. And I'm really going to have to work to stop myself from buying a pretty new pair of boots as a consolation prize for selling my saddle. Maybe once I sell some of my show clothes too...

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.