Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love

I'd like to take this day to be a Debbie Downer. I don't think it's the rain or the storms, I usually love summer rain and thunderstorms. Jackson thought the thunder was hilarious this morning. He stopped, listened to it, and laughed. Then he walked about ten steps. I got a 58 out of 60 on my anatomy test. I got to order my digital camera. I had 4 good rides on 3 different horses and got to see my old horse. I even managed to accomplish everything I wanted to today, down to finally picking up my contacts. I've covered all of my bases and feel quite productive. So why am I a Debbie today?


I miss this guy. I always miss him, but today it's especially bad. I don't know if it's the fact that it's rainy and I just want to splash a puddle all over him and then snuggle on the couch and watch movies. Or maybe it's the fact that our baby is walking and he only gets to hear about it (or see it on the webcam, but that's not really the same). Or maybe it's the fact that out of the last 9 months I've only seen him two weeks and it's just not enough.



Look how happy we are. Ok, he looks exhausted, but still happy. And I'm quite pale, but still happy. I miss that. He still makes me happy from across the world, but I want this kind of happy back. The kind of happy you are when you can kiss the love of your life any time you want to, or you can pinch his cute little butt. Or you can pull up the covers and try to ignore him when he tries to tell you that it's time to wake up. Or you can kick him in bed until he either a) quits snoring or b) moves over and gives you enough space. Or you can yell at him to clean up his hairs out of the sink after shaving. That kind of happy. Where even if you're frustrated, it's hard to stay mad because he's laughing because he doesn't take you seriously when you're mad and even though you want to be madder about that, you can't because his laugh makes you laugh. Yep. I want that back.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.