Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Imaging USA

Ok, I'm trying to think of where to start talking about Imaging USA. Maybe I'll tell you a little bit about it? It's a photography conference. There were classes/presentations put on by some amazing photographers. There was a trade show where I found some fun new products to offer. They had parties for the attendees, but when I wake before 6 to be in class by 7, I'm not really up for staying up even until 10 partying. Plus, I was coming out of classes with a million and twelve ideas and I wanted to get them on paper and remember them instead of drinking and forgetting.

There were a few classes that totally changed how I'm going to be doing sales and one that changed the business entirely (The Boudoir Divas - seriously can't thank them enough). I am so lucky in the fact that I have two great jobs (outside of my own business) that allow me the flexibility - and the money! - to pursue this new avenue EXACTLY how I want to. It may take me a little longer to get going this way, but it will be better in the long run.

So as soon as I get all of the new information ready, I will be making an "official" announcement about the new direction of the business, and I am SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED ABOUT IT!

Oh, and check out part of the hotel we stayed at - The Gaylord Opryland. It was a giant maze and extremely beautiful. This picture was taken inside (and on my iPhone).


1 comments:

Julie Branyan January 20, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Oh! I wanted to go to Imaging USA, but I decided to go to WPPI. I hope to go next year. I want to hear all about it. I admit I'm not into parties either. I'm a huge dork and would rather spend time learning. :) That is so exciting you are changing the direction of your business. It's so wonderful when you find your direction. I can't wait to find out what it is!

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.