Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Amanda

Whaaaat? Two posts WITH PICTURES in two days? I can't promise this kind of productivity all the time, but it sure feels good right now. It's partly because my boys are out of town. They went to Michigan so Jake can go to a banquet and so that Jackson can spend some time with his grandparents up there. So here I am, being productive (and avoiding cleaning the house. You don't want to see this pile of dishes I need to tackle).

This shoot is a little out of order, I wanted to blog Jess's pictures first but those will come in the next few days. I was testing out a new workflow after the PLAYshop and I pretty much love it. So gorgeous Amanda's pictures are ready. The question is, are YOU ready? This is the blog's debut boudoir post and all I have to say is MEOW (I actually want to make that sexy purr noise that you've probably heard me make if you know me, buuuut that doesn't exactly type out very well - purrrrrrrr? rrrrrrrrrrrrrr? see? - so meow will have to do).

Told you she's gorgeous :)

5 comments:

Leeann Marie February 12, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Beautiful work, Claire! I love how the light in your images is clear and clean. The color is spot on. Great job!

EasyDigitals.com February 13, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Love these Claire!

Julie Branyan February 15, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Okay, I'm posting twice today, but I really love these images. You have the eye for boudoir. Your passion for it just shines through these images. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous February 17, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

My name is Mike and i just gotta say.....wow....amazing. this is my lil sister and i'm proud of her. she is beautiful, sweet, and funny. She's growin up to fast....TEAR!!!lol

JWC Fotos March 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

These are flipping fantastic. Tasteful, interesting and beautiful.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.