Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Jess

Can we talk about something? First of all, let's talk about how I'm jealous of Jess and how fantastically long her hair is and how I wish I could pull off bangs like hers! Second, let's talk about how boudoir does not equal scandalous images. Sure, some can be more risque, but look at these pictures. Jess does not look skanky or trashy in any of them. I don't shoot skanky or trashy boudoir. Don't you think implied sexy is so much hotter than just laying it all out there? I'm not saying that nude photos are all trashy, because some people can do them very artistically. I'm just saying that sometimes it seems like boudoir = adventurous or boudoir = only for the brave or boudoir = scandalous. And it doesn't. Boudoir = beautiful. Boudoir = classy. Boudoir = FUN! And of course boudoir = sexy. So whether you are adventurous or shy, a sex kitten or waiting til your wedding, boudoir really is for you. It's about you being gorgeous and whatever degree of sexy you want to be. Look how Jess looks AMAZING in a purple sundress. That wasn't lingerie. Waaaaait. She isn't really wearing lingerie. An adorable nightie? Yes. A button down shirt? Yes. Pants? No. Garter belts? No. I could go on like this for a while, but all I'm really trying to say is this: boudoir really is for anyone (over 18, that is. And female).






See? Beautiful, classy, sexy. Nothin' skanky about it! And now that I've said skanky four times in one blog post, I'm out.

2 comments:

Jessica Swatts February 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

You're absolutely right! Sexy! And that sundress looks gorgeous on her! Great capture!

JWC Fotos March 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

So beautiful; love the different perspectives and angles.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.