Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Senior Reps 2011 Casting Call

I'm looking for 3-5 senior reps from the class of 2011. I'd like to have one guy in the mix if possible, and a few different high schools.


What does a senior rep get?
-A free photo shoot over the summer or early in the fall.
-Personalized rep cards to hand out to friends.
-A discount on prints and products.
-A print credit for every friend referred.
-And any other cool things I decide to do for the awesome seniors who do this!

What is required of the senior rep?
-Have fun during the photo shoot.
-Pass out rep cards to friends
-Occasionally talk about/post the website link for my senior photography on Facebook/Myspace/Twitter/whatever social media you use
-Receive the awesome discounts
-Be fabulous (or ridiculously manly, if you're a guy and don't want to be fabulous)

If you are interested in more information or would like to apply, please e-mail me at claire@clairejreynolds.com so we can chat some more!

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.