Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Favorite Person

I haven't shared any pictures of the coolest person I know in a while. I'm sure I'd still think he was cool if I hadn't grown him in the belly and then evicted him (from my body, not my house), because I'm not partial. At all. Nope, totally impartial and reasonable when it comes to this one.

Ok, check out this laugh. Are you kidding? How is it possible to be so evil and so cute at the same time?

Attempting to put on his sock

And watching Daddy do it because, man that was complicated.

Hanging out in his playhouse.

It's invitation only...and I guess we aren't invited.

I think this may be my new favorite picture of him. And I guess it looks a lot like one of me at this age doing something similar.

This one melts my heart. I'm not really sure why, probably just because it has my baby in it.

2 comments:

{fotophilia} by laura kelley March 5, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Such sweet pics!!! He is so adorable and gives the best hugs!!!
:) Laura

JWC Fotos March 20, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

So precious! Well done.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.