Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Funny Video

I just saw this on the At Last Images blog, by a photographer I took Heather Cole's Playshop with. I had a huge laugh. It really does hit home with photography, as I'm sure it does for other small business owners. I've had people get upset with me when I asked them to *gasp* pay me for my work. I had a whole blog post written (pretty eloquently, if I do say so myself) about how your photographer really isn't out to get you with their prices, but this video says things I tried to in there in a hilarious way (I even wrote something about how you wouldn't ask your hairdresser to work for free and eat the costs of their nice scissors, the dye, etc and related it to photography). So watch it and laugh a bit!




0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.