Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kansas City Boudoir Marathon


{40 minute shoot}
{6x6 gorgeous album}
{2 outfits}
{additional discounts}
{$350}

Perfect for:
-Father's Day gift
-birthday gift
-groom's gift
-any day gift
-late Mother's Day gift (yeah, you Dad. Buy her a spot at the marathon or for a session that'll make her feel gorgeous AND you get something out of it. Perfect!)

I know, I know. It's a little bit late notice to get things going on this marathon! This is a great gift for the man in your life - and you'll raise the bar for your next Mother's Day gift, I guarantee it :) I have 11 spots open for this marathon day. If you can't make it on May 15th (I do know Rockfest is going on that day), the special is good for sessions booked by June 1st to take place on or before August 15th. This special is open to non-moms as well but only applies to boudoir sessions. If you are wanting your album by Father's Day, your session MUST take place by May 20th. There will be a $100 deposit due to hold the special pricing, whether you are booking for the marathon or for another date. If there are any other questions, let me know! And tell all your friends :)

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.