Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Blog Post by Brooke Snow

I know that I mentioned Brooke Snow before when I wrote my entry about taking the PLAYshop. I'm a pretty avid follower of her blog, although I've been behind on all of my blog reading lately. I was SO thrilled to come across this post from her. It really hits the nail on the head when it comes to pricing and custom photography. Brooke said it about 10,000 times better than I ever could, and she even has evidence to back everything up. She sums up in the post how the in-and-out, volume studios (like Portrait Innovations, Sears, etc) operate and price things and how different custom photography is.


2 comments:

{fotophilia} by laura kelley May 18, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

That was an awesome read by the way!!!

Shaun M. May 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

I definitely agree that the value of a custom photograph is far better and the creativity made on the photos are excitingly gorgeous. The fact that you are able to personalize the photo according to your own taste is something valuable hey are offering.Portrait Photography

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.