Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sabrina : Kansas City Senior Photography

Want to know one of the first things Sabrina said to me during her shoot? It wasn't, "Hi Claire! We haven't seen each other in forever and used to spend every day together during summers at the barn." She told me she was not photogenic. Ummmm, are you KIDDING me? While editing I kept forgetting this was a little girl I met a long time ago and realized she is a very beautiful and very intelligent young woman now. Guess what makes her extra intelligent? She's going to K-State next year, and is studying pre-vet. I'm thinking 8 years down the road I'll be trading her photo services for vet services. Congrats on your upcoming graduation Sabrina! And don't ever tell me you're not photogenic again, you supermodel you.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.