Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shauna : Kansas City Portrait Photography

Shauna is a very talented photographer (check her out at Shauna Renee Photography) who I had a shoot day with recently. We were both needing some good pictures for our websites, so decided we'd shoot each other. Doesn't she just have the best smile? Seriously, I'd kill for a smile like Shauna's. I've got the whole massive gums thing going on when I smile. We had a lot of fun wandering the Legends and taking pictures. Plus it's always good to get to talk cameras and business with someone since Jake gets tired of hearing me ask questions that he doesn't know the answer to.

0 comments:

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.