Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Erin : Kansas City Boudoir Photography

I knew that Erin would be fun to shoot when her voicemail started out with, "I know this might be crazy and you can totally laugh at me, but..." (the crazy request was a rush order, don't be getting any weird ideas). She brought a friend to the shoot, which really is so much fun. Why? Look at these smiles! I don't want you to be afraid to smile during your shoot. If you don't have a friend who knows exactly how to make you smile, I'll make you fake laugh with me. It's cheesy and gets some real laughter, but bringing a friend is a little bit more fun for you. And isn't Erin pretty much the most perfect person for boudoir? Seriously.

2 comments:

Shauna Renee June 18, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Claire, those are gorgeous!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Amy September 13, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Pretty session! Are you a cannon or nikon girl? Is this a 50mm??

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.