Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tamra : Kansas City Boudoir Photography

Tamra and I had scheduled a shoot in February. It got snowed out. We rescheduled, and Jackson got sick. We rescheduled again for March, and got snowed out AGAIN. So we rescheduled, actually got to shoot, and then I had a major memory card malfunction that resulted in the loss of all of the gorgeous images from her shoot. I freaked out, but Tamra was great about it and we rescheduled again - which got rescheduled due to her oldest girl getting sick. So two sick kids, two snowstorms, and one malfunction later, we got some gorgeousness for me to share! Tamra, thank you for being so fabulous about the memory card problem, and thank you for being gorgeous!

1 comments:

Amy September 13, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

The damask background...is that a wallpaper or a backdrop??

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.