Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Katie + Kendra : Kansas City Pageant Headshots

Do you have to compete in pageants to be this pretty in high school? Because I was a WHOLE lot more awkward than these two (who aren't awkward at all). I will find an incredibly awkward picture of me in high school to show you.

So here's gorgeous Katie...

Are you kidding me? Stop being so pretty.

And you've already met beautiful Kendra...

Aaaaaand here's me!! So it's not high school buuuut hello awkwardness! Luckily I had contacts in high school, but I'm pretty sure they did nothing to subtract from the awkward. I don't think they do to this day, I'm still pretty awkward, especially on the phone.

2 comments:

{fotophilia} by laura kelley July 26, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

Love this post chick!!! Too cute!!! Love those old photos...I have some verrrrrry similar!! ;)

JWC Fotos August 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

WOW. So crisp. Great colors.

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.