Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two Truths & A Lie




My lie from last week:

1. Jake and I are getting a puppy.

Jake and I are not getting a puppy, having another baby, or adding anything else (human or animal) to the family for a couple years. Jackson, Stanley, and Marley are enough to keep us plenty busy and crazy for a while.

Now for this week's:

1. I have not had a haircut since April.
2. I think armpits are awkward.
3. I hate watching the Disney Channel with Jackson.

And now for some Jackson. This child loves to be outside. I know most kids do, but Jackson seems to love it more than anyone I know. He loves any outdoor activity, from sidewalk chalk to helping in my parents' veggie garden. I think he especially loves the gardening since he can wear cool boots and play with fun tools.

This face with the lips cracks me up. He's thinking pretty hard about how to use this particular garden tool.

Evil gardening face #1 (and misuse of the tool):

Semi-evil gardening face while still misusing the tool:

1 comments:

Stock Images Philippines October 21, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

Great photos. Looks like Jackson's having the time of his life!

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.