Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

So it's been what, almost TWO MONTHS since I've blogged. My bad. In my defense, a lot has been going on around here. I've got some big changes to announce soon, there will be at least one holiday special, and of course you've always got my sarcasm and ramblings to look forward to :)

One big change that has happened is that I've been working for Bella Baby Photography. I can't say enough about how supportive they are about their photographers having real businesses outside of Bella. I also can't say enough about how great my co-workers are. Or about how stinkin' cute all of the newborns are! My ovaries are pretty happy with this whole arrangement - photograph precious little snuggly babies all day and go home happy that I get to sleep through the night. So if you're planning on popping out a kid soon, I highly recommend going to Shawnee Mission and having us Bella babes take your in-hospital newborn pics :)

Well, my plan was to share a couple of newborn pictures, but I moved them to my external hard drive so yeah. Here's a few pictures of Jackson, and be looking out for a lot more posting coming up!


And here's Jackson and his momma, even though it's not my favorite angle of myself :)

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.