Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jessica + David : Kansas City Engagement Photographer

Meet Jessica & David. I think that they're a pretty gorgeous couple, but I might be biased. I've known Jessica since grade school. We're talking back in the day when we wore plaid jumpers & culottes (yeah, the to-the-knee baggy shorts type things). We looked really good in them, naturally. Jessica & I went to different high schools, and in college I realized she & one of my new best friends from my floor in the dorms were also very good friends. So now I'm going to be their wedding photographer and I'm kind of sort of really excited about it. We had a fun engagement session at the library downtown, followed by an abandoned (and possibly dangerous) building. Jessica even sat on a rusty nail while sitting where I told her for a series of the pictures, and I found out about it on facebook. Maybe I should add something into my contract about how I'm not liable for tetanus or other diseases or injuries that result from the photo shoots :)

Also, I'm testing out this new blog photo layout thing. I'm not sure how much I like it yet, so let me know what you think! I kind of like being able to show more pictures, so we'll see how it goes.

1 comments:

Jessica October 22, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Thanks, Claire! We had a blast and you did a beautiful job!

About Claire

I'm a mommy and a photographer, and I've got the coolest husband ever. My photography journey is just getting started, but I can't wait to see where I go with it.